If you’re looking for something a little different to try out over the Easter period, why not try out this delicious Bang Bang Chicken Noodle Stirfry recipe. The recipe is quick and easy to make, allowing you to savour the real taste of oriental cuisine in your home.
- 4 Lynas chicken fillets*
- 1 tbsp Patak’s Madras Kebab paste*
- 1 red onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 100g mushrooms
- 50g mange tout
- 50g sugar snap peas
- 2 tbsp sesame oil*
- 1 tbsp satay sauce*
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce*
- 400g noodles*.
- Chopped coriander to garnish
- Chopped peanuts to garnish
*Products available from your local Lynas Food Outlet.
1. Begin by heating a tablespoon of the sesame oil in a wok and add sliced chicken strips. Now add a tablespoon of Patak’s kebab paste and cook the chicken thoroughly, removing when cooked. Set the chicken aside and keep warm.
2. While the chicken is cooking, boil the noodles.
3. Heat a tablespoon of sesame oil in the same wok you used to cook the chicken and add your onions, peppers and mushrooms. Cook for 10 minutes on a medium heat until soft. Next add the mange tout and sugar snap peas.
4. At this stage add the satay sauce and the soy sauce and cook for a further 5 minutes, adding the cooked noodles in the process and stirring through. You can add some of the chopped peanuts and coriander at this stage if you want and cook through for another few minutes.
5. Place your noodle stir fry in a bowl then add your chicken on top and garnish with fresh coriander and crunchy peanuts.
Simple and tastes great. What more can we say! Call into your nearest Lynas Food Outlet store to pick up the ingredients needed to replicate this bang bang chicken recipe.