2 x Telesales Representative 8-month contract (Maternity Cover)
|Closing date:||14 Sep 2018|
|Salary:||£7.94ph (22.5-25 hours)|
8-month contract (Maternity Cover)
Number of Positions available: 2 Location: Coleraine, County Londonderry
Rate of Pay: £7.94 Hours: Part-time 22.5-25 hours
- Responsible for answering incoming calls.
- Updating customer and pricing details and keeping customers updated on our latest promotions and products.
- Cover a daily sales list ensuring all calls are made on the correct day at the right time and dealing with customer queries.
- Telesales representatives must be motivated and determined with a target driven mentality as you will be required to hit sales, meet weekly targets and upsell using your good knowledge of stocked products and new lines.
- This role enables you to interact with a wide range of customers, handling telephone calls and processing customer orders.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to recognise confidentiality and act in a professional manner.
- Have a polite, pleasant and helpful telephone manner.
- Flexible approach to work and be willing to work late evenings, weekends, bank holiday covers and reception cover on some occasions.
- Good IT and administrative skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Have a passion to sell with excellent customer service skills.
- Enjoy being a part of a large growing team.
- Previous sales and upselling experience.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Maths and English GCSE grade C or above.
Please download an application form by visiting www.lynasfoodservice.com/careers. All forms must be returned FAO HR department or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th September 2018 at 5:00pm. Job Reference: 2018/09/TSPT. For further information please call 028 7035 0580.