Assistant Management Accountant
|Closing date:||19 Jan 2018|
Lynas Foodservice, a leading food distribution company in Northern Ireland and ROI wishes to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant
LOCATION: Lynas Foodservice, Coleraine, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Responsible for daily bank administration including payments and bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of weekly sales reports and customer profitability analysis.
- Maintenance of cheque journal and cash book income/ expenses.
- Assistance with budgeting process.
- Journal entry preparation and processing.
- You will assist in the preparation of statutory accounts and liaise with external auditors.
- Financial Accounting activity including journal entries, Profit and Loss Account reconciliations and financial analysis.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns for both UK and ROI, including EC sales and intrastat returns.
- Preparation of government statistical returns.
- Stock control.
- A knowledge of payroll processing and reporting would be advantageous but not essential.
- Other additional duties as they arise.
- Part Qualified CIMA/ Qualified Accounting Technician or qualified by experience.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and commercial acumen.
- Previous experience of analysing/ implementing cost control measures.
- Advanced excel skills.
To apply please download an Application Pack or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, application packs are available from reception at our Headquarters in Coleraine. Completed application packs should be returned to: HR Dept. Lynas Foodservice, Loughanhill Ind. Est, Coleraine, BT52 2NR or emailed to email@example.com.
JOB REFERENCE: 2018-01-ACC CLOSING DATE: 19-01-17
Lynas Food Service welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.