|Closing date:||14 Sep 2018|
|Salary:||To be discussed at interview stage|
|Location:||Coleraine - Northern Ireland|
Location: Coleraine, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
Full-Time, Permanent Position Monday – Friday 9am-5pm.
Reporting to the Deputy Head of Credit in the Credit Management Department, your primary aim will be to support all aspects of Accounts Receivable, Cash Management and, the basic concepts of Customer Account Management in order to actively contribute to the monthly cash collection target.
- Prepare cash sheets by reconciling bank statement in line with current SLA’s.
- Provide admin support when needed to the CAM Team.
- Post payments from cash sheets onto correct account and reconcile properly advising the relevant CAM when a payment cannot be properly allocated.
- Support our Legal & Risk Executive in processing new account applications and managing ongoing legal files.
- Data input of cash sheets onto the Cashbook under guidance from Assistant Accountants.
- Support the Cash and Credit Note Teams as required.
Credit Note & Scanning
- Support, when required, and cover the Credit Note & Reporting function ensuring all SLA’s are met or exceeded.
- Support, when required, and cover the Scanning function ensuring all SLA’s are met or exceeded.
- De-brief drivers and other cash bags each day ensuring all money is accounted for.
- Prepare lodgements for collection by Cash In Transit provider or other method as required.
- Responsible for cash & lodgement security until handed over to management.
- Accurately record money deducted for helpers, mobile phone etc. on relevant spreadsheets.
- Pass all unpaid COD dockets to CAM responsible for managing the account.
- Accurately record, follow up and resolve all discrepancies with drivers’ bags.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1 year’s previous experience working in a busy office environment.
- Good communication and ability to work in a team.
- 5 GCSEs grade C or above including Maths and English.
- 2 years’ experience working in a similar accounts role would be advantageous.
- Positive attitude and work ethic.
Lynas Food Service is an Equal Opportunities Employer.