|Closing date:||27 Sep 2017|
Lynas Foodservice is a leading supplier to the food service sector in N. Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. We are excited to announce an opportunity to join our new team in Scotland.
This is a unique opportunity to join a progressive company in its early stages of growth within the Scottish market. The early indications are that our Scotland business is going to accelerate quickly. This is a fantastic time to be joining Lynas Foodservice and the opportunities for personal growth within the company are limitless. We would expect that the successful candidate will possess a high level of customer service and attention to detail, coupled with the ability to “go the extra mile” the candidate should be prepared to spend some time in Northern Ireland for hands on extensive training, preferably being adept at supporting colleagues on a daily basis and be prepared to plan the routing of all runs in Scotland when our order lines close on a nightly basis.
Attractive salary and benefits available for the right candidate. Option of informal meeting prior to interview.
- Clean HGV Class C licence
- Digi card holder
- Driver Qualification Card holder (all dCPC modules completed)
- Good geographical knowledge of Scotland (particularly Central Belt)
- Excellent customer service skills, with good verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to comply with driver’s hours & tachograph legislation
- Fluency in written & spoken English
- Ability to comply with all Health and Safety legislation
- Minimum of 2 years’ multi-drop delivery experience
- Previous experience of temperature controlled vehicles
- Manual handling & food safety awareness
To apply please download an Application Pack or email email@example.com. Completed application packs should be returned to: HR Dept, Lynas Foodservice Ltd, Loughanhill Ind Est, Coleraine, BT52 2NR or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quoting reference: 2017-09-DRS
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th September 2017
Lynas Foodservice Limited welcomes applications from all sections of the community.