GENERAL ASSISTANT PART-TIME 16 HOURS (BANGOR)
|Closing date:||26 Jan 2018|
Lynas Foodservice Limited, a leading food distribution company in Northern Ireland and ROI wishes to appoint a Part- time General Assistant for the Bangor Food Outlet.
POSITION: GENERAL ASSISTANT PART-TIME 16 HOURS
JOB DESCRIPTION: Lynas Food Outlets are a division of Lynas Foodservice committed to serving the needs of all local communities as we grow throughout Ireland. Our stores are the primary supplier for many food service operators including restaurants, cafes, outside caterers, clubs and societies, small businesses and the general public. If you’re big on customer service, then Lynas Food Outlet is the place for you. Strong customer service skills will be prominent and you will also undertake many other duties on the tills, floor and product lifting to ensure the Outlet is always presentable whilst focusing on the needs and wants of customers. Working in a LFO store will be one of the most exciting challenges you will experience. This is an opportunity to be a big part of a growing business venture that is being built on an excellent reputation.
LOCATION: Lynas Food Outlet, 167 Clandeboye Road, Bangor.
- Be able to carry out manual handling duties, unloading pallets of products onto shelves.
- Cash handling experience in a retail environment.
- Ability to work well in a team and use own initiative.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Willingness to operate in various temperature zones.
- Must be fully flexible to work shifts including Saturdays.
- Must be able to adhere to Health & Safety procedures and promote the Health & Safety culture at the Food Outlet.
- Electric and Manual Pallet Truck experience.
- Previous experience in a busy customer facing environment.
- Computer Literate with experience of till duties.
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above.
To apply please download an Application Pack or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, application forms are available from reception at our Headquarters in Coleraine. Completed application packs should be returned to: HR Dept. Lynas Foodservice Ltd, Loughanhill Ind. Est, Coleraine, BT52 2NR or emailed to email@example.com.
JOB REFERENCE: 2018-01-FO5 CLOSING DATE: 26th January 2018
Lynas Food Service welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.