General Assistant (Temporary – Cover)
|Closing date:||14 Sep 2018|
|Location:||Coleraine - Northern Ireland|
(Temporary – Cover)
Location: Coleraine, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
Hours of Work: Full-time 16-37 hours per week.
Job Summary: Lynas Food Outlets are a division of Lynas Foodservice committed to serving the needs of all local communities. Our stores are the primary supplier for many food service operators including restaurants, cafes, outside caterers, clubs and societies, small businesses and the general public. If you’re big on customer service, then Lynas Food Outlet is the place for you!
- Goods intake, putting away orders.
- Till duties and cash handling.
- Stock replenishment and inventory taking.
- Providing an excellent standard of customer service.
- Assisting with customer needs and enquiries.
- Date and temperature control of stock.
- General housekeeping and maintaining excellent store presentation.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Be able to carry out manual handling duties, unloading pallets of products onto shelves.
- Cash handling experience in a retail environment.
- Ability to work well in a team and use own initiative.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Willingness to operate in various temperature zones.
- Must be fully flexible to work shifts including Saturdays.
- Must be able to adhere to Health & Safety procedures and promote the Health & Safety culture at the Food Outlet.
- Electric and Manual Pallet Truck experience.
- Previous experience in a busy customer facing environment.
- Computer Literate with experience of till duties.
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above.
To apply please download an Application Pack from our company website and forward to email@example.com or post to the Human Resources Department in Coleraine, Northern Ireland on or before 14/09/2018.
Lynas Foodservice is an Equal Opportunities Employer.