Graduate Role – Customer Account Controller
|Closing date:||09 Oct 2018|
|Salary:||To be discussed at interview stage|
|Location:||Coleraine - Northern Ireland|
“Customer Account Controller” with Fastrack progression to Customer Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the award-winning team at Lynas Foodservice, a top 100 NI Company and the largest independent food supplier in Ireland.
The successful candidate will learn to manage the end to end customer relationship for a ledger of 800+ commercial accounts, including customer service, dispute resolution and timely collection of all balances due. You must possess a sense of urgency to be considered and to succeed in this role. If you are enthusiastic and looking for a challenging and rewarding career then please do apply.
We want to hear from you if you have customer service experience with strong administration and communications skills, if you are a self-starter, ambitious and pro-active and more importantly, want to join an industry leading, award winning team based in Coleraine to establish a career in Credit and Customer Management. We will provide full training, career development, regular feedback and support to help you progress in your new role.
The successful candidate must…
- Have a minimum of 1-year customer experience either face to face or on the telephone
- Have a can-do attitude and a sense of urgency to get things done today
- Have an ability to communicate with people at different levels
- Have a proactive and positive approach to work
- Have excellent administration and organisational skills
- 2 years’ experience in a credit/customer management, sales or accounts role
- Experience in Transport or FMCG/Foodservice Industry would be advantageous
- Degree qualified ideally a business or law degree
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent to include Maths & English.
- Qualification in Credit Management or be willing to work towards Chartered Institute of Credit Management desirable
This is a full-time permanent role with full training provided for the right candidate; career progression and a competitive salary with grade increases is on offer in addition to performance bonuses and the opportunity to start a career.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form which must be returned with a covering letter laying out why you think you would be successful in this role, applications without a covering letter will not be accepted. Closing date 10/09/2018.