Multi-Drop Delivery Drivers
|Closing date:||17 Aug 2018|
|Salary:||Up to £30k|
Our delivery team ensures that we can offer next-day delivery across the Island of Ireland and Scotland. As a Lynas Delivery Driver, you will be required to handle, unload and deliver a wide variety of frozen, chilled and ambient products to our customers whilst providing a high standard of customer service.
- Following a specific route time schedule
- Inspection and operation of the delivery vehicle, fridge and tail lift
- Handling delivery dockets, paperwork and cash
- Liaising with Transport office staff and the Sales Team
- Required to work 5 in 7 Saturdays
- HGV Class 2/ Category C licence with up to date cards including CPC
- Comfortable with making multidrop deliveries
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong work ethic and great attitude to work
- Be able to work using your own initiative
- The ability to adhere to and promote a health & safety culture within the company
What’s in it for you?
- Average Driver earnings £30k per year
- Comprehensive vehicle and on the job training to include a minimum of one week shadowing an experienced driver
- Overtime available at time and a half rate.
- Christmas bonuses for good performance
- On-Call bonuses
- Paid Breaks
- Weekly £15 phone allowance
- Full PPE including Drivers Coats.
- Bank holidays at double time rate.
- Annual CPC training paid for by the company
- Lynas Food Outlet exclusive staff discount.
Please download an Application Pack
All forms must be returned FAO HR department or emailed to email@example.com on or before Friday 17th August 2018 at 5:00pm.
For further information please call 028 7035 0580