|Closing date:||22 Feb 2019|
|Salary:||To be discussed at interview stage|
|Location:||Montgomery Road, Belfast|
Location: Montgomery Road, Belfast
Full-time 40 hours per week
Job Summary: Lynas Food Outlets are a division of Lynas Foodservice committed to serving the needs of all local communities. Our stores are the primary supplier for many food service operators including restaurants, cafes, outside caterers, clubs and societies, small businesses and the general public. If you’re big on customer service, then Lynas Food Outlet is the place for you!
- Promote sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
- Ensure proper floor coverage throughout the day specifically during breaks.
- Overseeing incoming inventory and ensure delivery is stocked to shelves in a timely manner.
- Support the Store Manager in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives including loss preventions audits, expense control and weekly reports.
- Effectively deal with customer issues in store and ensure “Customer is King” in every dealing.
- Ensure displays are well maintained, replenished, faced off and stock rotated in line with company policy.
- Follow correct procedures for receiving and checking deliveries ensuring all relevant paperwork is processed in line with company policy.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Competent with cash management procedures.
- Previous experience at supervisor level, and past experience of driving incremental sales.
- Be able to effectively coach and support others.
- IT aware and have basic mathematics knowledge.
- Outgoing, friendly, approachable, and have the capability to work as a team player and deliver success.
- The ability to adhere to and promote a health & safety culture within the company.
Please download an Application Pack and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Shannon O’Kane, Lynas Foodservice, Loughanhill Industrial Estate, Coleraine, BT52 2NR on or before 22nd February 2019.
Lynas Foodservice is an Equal Opportunities Employer.