PERMANENT HGV CLASS 2/ CAT C LICENCE DRIVERS (COLERAINE)
|Closing date:||21 Mar 2018|
Lynas Foodservice Limited, a leading food distribution company in Northern Ireland and ROI wishes to appoint HGV Drivers to join our delivery team.
POSITION: PERMANENT HGV CLASS 2/ CAT C LICENCE DRIVERS.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our delivery team ensures that we can offer next-day delivery across the Island of Ireland, and in Scotland. As a Lynas Delivery Driver, you will be required to handle, unload and deliver a wide variety of frozen, chilled and ambient products to our customers whilst providing a high standard of customer service. Other responsibilities include following a specific route time schedule, preparation, inspection and operation of the delivery vehicle, fridge and tail lift, handling delivery dockets and paperwork, cash handling, and liaising with Transport office staff and the Sales Team.
LOCATION: COLERAINE, NORTHERN IRELAND
- Applicants must have a HGV Class 2/ Cat C licence.
- Digi card holder.
- Driver Qualification Card holder (all DCPC modules completed and up to date).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to comply with driver’s hours and tachograph legislation.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Strong work ethic and great attitude to work.
- The ability to adhere to and promote a health & safety culture within the company.
- Manual handling experience.
- Multi-drop delivery experience.
- Experience of temperature controlled vehicles.
- Food Safety and Security Awareness.
- Good geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland.
- HGV Class 1 / Cat C+E Licence.
To apply please download an Application Pack or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, application forms are available from reception at our Headquarters in Coleraine. Completed application packs should be returned to: HR Dept. Lynas Foodservice Ltd, Loughanhill Ind Est, Coleraine, BT52 2NR or emailed to email@example.com.
Job Reference: 2018-02-DR Closing Date: 21st March 2018
Lynas Food Service is an Equal Opportunities Employer.