HGV Class 2 / Cat C licence Multi Drop Delivery Drivers, Ireland.
|Closing date:||19 Feb 2018|
|Location:||Ballough Cross LUSK Co Dublin|
Lynas Foodservice Limited, a leading food distribution company in Northern Ireland and ROI wishes to appoint HGV Drivers to join our delivery fleet.
POSITION: HGV CLASS 2/ CAT C LICENCE MULTI DROP DELIVERY DRIVERS.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our delivery fleet ensures that we can offer next-day delivery across the Island of Ireland, and in Scotland. As a Lynas Delivery Driver, you will be required to handle, unload and deliver a wide variety of frozen, chilled and ambient products to our customers whilst providing a high standard of customer service. Other responsibilities include following a specific route time schedule, preparation, inspection and operation of the delivery vehicle, fridge and tail lift, handling delivery dockets and paperwork, cash handling, and liaising with Transport office staff and the Sales Team.
LOCATION: Ballough Cross LUSK Co Dublin .
- Clean HGV Class C licence
- Digi card holder
- Driver Qualification Card holder (all dCPC modules completed)
- Good geographical knowledge of Ireland
- Solid customer service skills, with good verbal & written English communication skills Fluency in Speaking and Written English
- Ability to comply with driver’s hours & tachograph legislation
- Minimum of 2 years’ multi-drop delivery experience
- Previous experience of temperature-controlled vehicles
- Manual handling & food safety awareness
To apply please download an Application Pack or email email@example.com. Alternatively, application forms are available from reception at our Headquarters in Coleraine. Completed application packs should be returned to: HR Dept. Lynas Foodservice Ltd, Loughanhill Ind Est, Coleraine, BT52 2NR or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference: 2018-02-DR Closing Date: Monday 19th February 2018
Lynas Food Service welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.