Sales Development Manager
|Closing date:||21 Jul 2017|
The candidate will be from a FMCG background who has experience of foodservice sales.
Managing your own territory, you will be responsible for making appointments with clients to develop sales, build relationships and promote the company.
• Experience within FMCG and foodservice market place.
• Proven track record business to business sales.
• Computer literate (basic knowledge of Microsoft office packages)
• Must be organized, administratively competent and dedicated to achieving results
• Must possess strong communication and negotiation skills
• A full driving license is essential for the position.
It is essential that candidates offer previous experience within the foodservice sector.
The candidate will establish themselves as the face of the company within their territory. Working within the foodservice market place you will be tasked with securing SME to large volume contracts.
The successful candidate will have a commitment to excellence, self-motivated and the desire to produce results.
To apply please download an Application Form from lynasfoodservice.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed application forms together with monitoring forms should be sent to HR Dept, Lynas Foodservice, Loughanhill Industrial Estate, Coleraine, BT52 2NR, Northern Ireland.
Closing date 21st July 2017
Lynas Foodservice welcomes applicants from all sections of the community